Geometry Practice Questions
Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Semi circles and squares
A collection of questions on Geometry that typically appear in XLRI's XAT, TANCET, SNAP and other popular B School tests. These questions will guide you through your CAT, TANCET, XAT and other MBA entrance exam preparation.
- Question 1 » What is the ratio measures of the in-radius, circum-radius and one of the ex-radius of an equilateral triangle?
Answer and Solution »
- Question 2 » If in a triangle ABC, , then what can be said about the triangle?
Correct Answer and Solution »
- Question 3 » If the largest angle in a triangle is 70o, what is least possible value of the smallest angle of the triangle?
Answer and Solution »
- Question 4 » If the shaded area is one half the area of triangle ABC and angle ABC is right angle, then the length of line segment AD is
TANCET 2008 : Answer and Solution »
- July 31, 2002 » Which of the following is incorrect? Answer and Solution »
- August 13, 2002 » A circle of maximum possible size is cut from a square sheet of board. Subsequently, a square of maximum possible size is cut from the resultant circle. What will be area of the final square? Answer and Solution »
- August 16, 2002 » What is the area of the largest triangle that can be fitted into a rectangle of length 'l' units and width 'w' units? Answer and Solution »
- October 7, 2002 » Each interior angle of a regular polygon is 120 degrees greater than each exterior angle. How many sides are there in the polygon? Answer and Solution »
- February 11, 2003 » A stairway 10ft high is such that each step accounts for half a foot upward and one-foot forward. What distance will an ant travel if it starts from ground level to reach the top of the stairway? Answer and Solution »
- April 07, 2003 » Find the area of the sector covered by the hour hand after it has moved through 3 hours and the length of the hour hand is 7cm. Answer and Solution »
- May 13, 2003 » Find the number of triangles in an octagon. Answer and Solution »
- August 18, 2003 » What is the circum radius of a triangle whose sides are 7, 24 and 25 respectively? Answer and Solution »
- September 12, 2003 » What is the measure of in radius of the triangle whose sides are 24, 7 and 25? Answer and Solution »
- October 09, 2003 » If ABC is a right angle triangle with angle A = 900 and 2s = a + b + c, where a > b > c where notations have their usual meanings, then which one of the following is correct?Answer and Solution »
- March 19, 2004 » If the sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon measures up to 1440 degrees, how many sides does the polygon have? Answer and Solution »
- April 26, 2004 » What is the measure of the circum radius of a triangle whose sides are 9, 40 and 41?Answer and Solution »
- In the diagram below, CD = BF = 10 units and ?CED = ?BAF = 30o. What would be the area of triangle AED? (Note: Diagram below may not be drawn to scale.)
XAT 2015: Answer and Solution »
CAT, XAT, TANCET Practice Questions and Answers : Listed Topicwise